Friday 7 December 2012

friendship --- me n them... :)


“Of course it hurt that we could never love each other in a physical way. We would have been far more happy if we had. But that was like the tides, the change of seasons--something immutable, an immovable destiny we could never alter. No matter how cleverly we might shelter it, our delicate friendship wasn't going to last forever. We were bound to reach a dead end. That was painfully clear.” ― Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart

“I care," he said in a trembling voice. "I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel. Even if I am distant at times and seem as if I do not want to be with you, it is only because this scares me, too.” __Aimee Carter, The Goddess Test

“I've often wondered what makes a relationship last. I guess the best answer is it's the one right after the next to the last one.” ― Jarod Kintz, This Book is Not for Sale

“I don't want to be your other half. I believe that one and one make two.” ― Alanis Morissette, Alanis Morissette - Jagged Little Pill

“Statistically speaking, there is a 65 percent chance that the love of your life is having an affair. Be very suspicious.” ― Scott Dikkers, You Are Worthless: Depressing Nuggets of Wisdom Sure to Ruin Your Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment