Friday 18 October 2013

should know about WOMAN

“you boys can keep your virgins give me hot old women in high heels with asses that forgot to get old.” ― Charles Bukowski, Love is a Dog from Hell 

“When a girl says she wants to be friends with benefits, I always ask if that includes dental insurance.” ― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me 

“I like men who have a future and women who have a past.” ― Oscar Wilde 

“Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.” ― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West

“I used to date the lead singer of The Cranberries, but she cheated on me. Turns out she had some turkey on the side.” ― Jarod Kintz, It Occurred to Me 

“She wore her sexuality with an older woman's ease, and not like an awkward purse, never knowing how to hold it, where to hang it, or when to just put it down.” ― Zadie Smith 

“I do not think, sir, you have any right to command me, merely because you are older than I, or because you have seen more of the world than I have; your claim to superiority depends on the use you have made of your time and experience.” ― Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre 

“The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. ” ― Virginia Woolf 

0 comments:

Post a Comment