Tuesday 4 December 2012

Frinedshio pt 1

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” ― C.S. Lewis

“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.” ― Mark Twain


“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” ― Linda Grayson

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” ― Alfred Tennyson

“There is nothing I would not do for those who are really my friends. I have no notion of loving people by halves, it is not my nature.” ― Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey 

0 comments:

Post a Comment